We provide the following services to private utilities to act as a construction manager, liaison and inspector between the utility, the various contractors performing the new fiber optic cable utility installation work and the City, municipal offices, local businesses, residents and community groups.
- Notify the community of upcoming construction activities.
- Meet with the City officials to help obtain all required permits for street occupancy and/or traffic control.
- Keep the City informed of the project work schedule.
- Respond to inquires from the City.
- Arrange and moderate public meetings with local community groups as required.
- Perform preconstruction building assessments including photographic and reports.
- Daily inspections of the progress and status of all work.
- Keep a daily record of any contacts, meeting messages, complaints, or requests from the City, abutters, businesses or any local community group.
- Write a weekly progress status report.