Building and Structural
We repair, replace, re-establish or maintain a structure in its desired condition. Solutions range from extensive repairs to protect the critical building components of a structure to temporary repairs to the safety of a structure at its current condition.
- Municipal Buildings: Re-roofing, design of new buildings, additions, renovations and restorations. Building types have included City Halls, courthouses, libraries, jails, garages, police stations, and fire stations. Extensive renovation and restoration work including Boston City Hall, Danvers Town Hall, and historic Peabody City Hall.
- Modernization Improvements: ADA compliance upgrades and handicap access, bathroom renovations, barrier free units, entrances, ramps, lifts, elevators, restrooms and interior alternations.
- Building Repairs, Interior Renovations and Remodeling: Building additions, masonry and concrete waterproofing and repair, window replacements, remodeling of interior spaces, exterior restorations, interior and exterior modernization.
- Historic Restoration: Waterproofing and masonry repairs, window replacements, roof and facade repair and replacement, stone and concrete repairs, maintenance of period styles, fire and safety code upgrades, and comprehensive interior renovation.
- Buildings / Structural Renovations Housing Developments
- Handicap Access: Designs for new parking spaces, entrances, ramps, lifts elevators, restrooms and interior alternations. Work has included numerous studies and actual designs.
- Roofing Repairs and Replacements: Roofing systems such as built up roofs; elastomeric membrane roofs; steel standing seam roofs; slate, and asphalt shingles.
- Elevator Repairs and Replacement: Elevator systems, control system upgrades, hoisting machines, waterproof elevator pits, door assemblies, door sensors and two-way emergency communication and car top stations.
- Investigative Services: Determination of the structural adequacy of the buildings, evaluation of their failures as indicated by excessive deflections, cracking and settling. This includes the causes of moisture penetration and other weather proofing failures of exterior components.
- Field Inspection: Construction supervision, data collection and as-built drawings.