We provide an excellent environment for learning and growth – come join the Bayside Team!
Bayside Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineer with 6–20 years of experience in civil / transportation engineering to join our team in Woburn, MA, for a variety of ongoing projects.
Who We Are:
Bayside Engineering is a mid-sized (20-person) Woburn-based engineering design firm. For half a century, we have helped our clients reach their objectives effectively and cost efficiently. We offer multi-disciplinary experience in all phases of design and construction under the direction of some of the most experienced and respected engineers and architects in the Commonwealth.
Roadway / Intersection Design
• Design horizontal and vertical geometries, including creating cross-sections and profiles using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
• Design wheelchair ramps in accordance with the latest MassDOT/ADA Standards.
• Prepare construction bid documents, including construction plans, traffic signal plans, curb tie plans, grading plans and traffic management plans.
• Prepare technical specifications, special provisions, quantity calculations and construction cost estimates, per MassDOT standards preferred.
• Design proposed roadway signing and pavement markings.
• Prepare traffic signal specifications.
• Establish strong client relationships and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
• Work with MassDOT Right of Way and Utility Department(s).
• Experience in roadway design, geometric design, pavement markings and signing layout
• Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Familiar with MassDOT and FHWA design standards, policies and implementation
• Effective communication and writing skills
• Ability to work independently and with others on multiple projects.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
• 6–20 years of progressive professional experience in civil engineering
• Various levels of project design on roadway projects a plus
• P.E. certification desired
What We Offer:
This position will provide valuable hands-on engineering experience in all areas of project development and management. Bayside Engineering offers a highly competitive compensation plan and benefits package, an excellent environment for learning and growth and a family-friendly office environment.
• Hiring Bonus and First Year of Service Bonus
• Lucrative Paid Time Off Plan
• 401(k) Retirement Program
• Life Insurance
• Dental and Medical Assistance Plans
• Long-Term and Short-Term Disability assistance plans
• Flexible Full-Time Schedule
Please send cover letter and resume.
Learn more about us at: www.baysideengineering.com
We’d love to hear from you.