Bayside Engineering provides Architectural Design & Building Construction Services For Public Works Administrative And Vehicle Maintenance Facilities.
The following work was completed for the design and construction of new Statewide MassDOT Maintenance Facility Buildings:
- Architectural building design and structural review of all elements.
- Compliance with all applicable Building Code requirements based upon the specific building zone and local zoning requirements for each site.
- Prepared construction plans, technical specifications and cost estimates suitable for public bidding purposes.
- Filed building permit applications and obtained State Building Permits.
- Prepared, filed and obtained all applicable environmental permits.
- Served as SER (Structural Engineer of Record) per Massachusetts Building Code.
- Reviewed structural shop drawings prepared by contractors and fabricators including design computations for all materials and construction procedures.
- Performed construction inspections and prepared reports for each inspection (foundation, concrete, slab and building structure, etc.).
- Performed final building acceptance inspections and wrote acceptance letter for Building Inspector upon completion of each building site.
- Obtained approvals and occupancy permits.
Services were performed at the following MassDOT sites: